Southaven ATA Martial Arts is an ATA International School that focuses on the health and fitness of your entire body, mind, and spirit while learning effective self-defense techniques. We are a family oriented, traditional karate and taekwondo school with community, safety and achievement based learning at the core of our curriculum.
Whether you want to get fit, learn amazing self-defense skills, or find an outlet for your child to thrive in - we have programs to suit all your family needs. We offer martial arts training to pre-school age children (3-6 years old) through our ATA Tigers Program. Our Karate for Kids Program covers training for older kids (7-12) and we even have classes specifically designed for teenagers and adults, as well!
All classes are beginner-friendly and super FUN! Get ready to make some long-lasting friendships because you’ll feel a strong sense of community here. Instructors and students alike will encourage you to expand upward and outward and cheer you on whenever you accomplish something big or small. So get ready to see high fives galore!
Both our Kids and Adult classes are designed to meet your body, mind and spirit needs. There’s a connection between all three so what’s good for one is also good for the other two.
Southaven ATA Martial Arts Classes Are…
Healthy for your Body
- Gives you an awesome total body workout every time
- Builds strong arms, lean legs and a rock solid core
- Great for your heart and cardiovascular health
STIMULATING for your Mind
- Develop laser like focus and a longer attention span
- Encourages a healthy self-image and confidence
- De-stresses and clears your mind
AWESOME for your Spirit
- Teaches respect for self, others and all of life
- Increases goal-setting, determination and follow through
- Improves your mood, positivity and outlook on life
Having those qualities mean you have a far greater chance for success in school, work and all of life. And isn’t that what you want for yourself and your family? The absolute BEST so that you and your kids can reach your full potential and accomplish great things in life.
Check out the CRAZY-LOW web special going on right now! Classes fill up fast because it's such a spectacular deal so reserve your spot today! And bonus…it’s 100% RISK-FREE!
Black Belt Skills Taught by Black Belt Instructors. We provide a safe, fun and positive learning environment so you can develop black belt skills. Challenging yet fun classes will push you and your family beyond your physical limits and stretch your mind. And that’s a good thing! Because learning martial arts boosts confidence, builds character, and improves self-control and discipline, making you a well-rounded person capable of achieving great success.
Bartlett ATA Martial Arts is excited to help you on your journey to learn the philosophy and art of karate and taekwondo.
- Learn how to use your entire body to your advantage! No matter what your size is, you'll learn hand attacks, blocks, kicks and punching techniques to master any opponent, anywhere.
- Embrace your inner hero as you learn powerful striking, practical defense maneuvers, and develop true grit to get through some of the high-energy drills.
- Kids learn how to be bully-proof and how to spot sticky situations so they can walk away before things get bad. Adults become more aware of other people and their surroundings. And you’ll both know how to defend yourselves, if necessary.
- It’s a healthy balance of learning new skills, getting good at it and having a blast.
Students use our classes as a highly effective training tool for self-defense, a stellar boost to weight loss and fitness gains, or even as a stand-alone martial art. Whatever your reason is for practicing martial arts, our classes will meet and exceed your expectations.
Safe & Clean, Just for You! We take great pride in making sure you have the most up-to-date, clean equipment; a professional state-of-the-art facility; and well-lit parking for your safety. Your health and safety are as just as important to us as they are to you.
Our certified ATA Martial Arts instructors are trained and qualified to help you and your family meet your individual goals. While students join our program for many different reasons, we want to help you become the best black belt leader you can be! So whether you’re looking for discipline, focus, confidence, self-defense, fitness or just a great way to meet new people and have some fun, we are the school for you!
Martial Arts + Fitness Fun = A Winning Combination! We look forward to seeing you and your family in class soon!